The SIM card has not been updated. If you don’t mind that the SIM -card stops working, you don’t need to do anything.
- Turn on the device and make sure the power is on.
- The device should remain on until the remote SIM card update is successful. Remote update is automatically attempted on a scheduled basis when the device is switched on. You can keep Tracker Super Boazu on continuously by setting the frequency to 15 minutes or more.
- During a remote update, the data connection of the device will be lost for up to an hour.
- If the remote update is not successful by 21.3.2023 or if your device does not stay on for a long time: remove the SIM -card from the device, insert it into a regular phone and wait until the phone is connected to the network. It is recommended to use an older phone with a large SIM card slot.
- You will not receive a separate notification of a successful remote update, but you can check the success of the update yourself here: https://tracker.fi/travel-sim-tarkastus
If the remote update is not successful by 1 April 2023, we will announce the backup on the tracker.fi website.
If you want to exchange your GPS with a new Ultracom Poro GPS with a modern SIM card, we now offer you an exchange for €199 (normally €285, VAT 24%). The collar includes a 1-year lifetime, new batteries and you can track it normally with the Tracker app. You can find the product in our online shop https://tracker.fi/tuote/ultracom-poro-gps/ and activate the discount in your shopping cart with the code: REN23
You can pay by invoice or in installments and we will deliver your order free of charge.