New features and fixes in Tracker Hunter v.6.1.3
- Improved performance, especially in areas with poor cellular networks
- Added bark counter adjustment function for all remotely updatable Tracker devices: (G400FI, G500 2013, G500FI, G1000, Supra, and Artemis).
- Note! The adjustment works if the collar has the latest collar software.
- Clarified user interface, e.g. the functions related to the current location are now grouped in their own menu ” This place”. The settings of the dog device have also been clarified.
- New compass view and improved compass-related functions.
- Several other minor fixes and improvements.
New features in collar SW 1.33.00 (G400FI – Supra)
- Starts to search for a new operator if the current data connection does not work.
- Improved GSM functionality
- Improved low battery performance for Super Boazu locator
How to update Tracker collar!
- Connect the locator to the charger (not Super Boazu)
- In Tracker Hunter 6, go to your locator settings: Your locator can be updated if “Software version” reads “Update available” -> Click on the text
- Follow the instructions
Important! The firmware update is available for the following models: G400FI, G500 2013, G500FI, G1000, Supra. The update takes about 20-20 min to complete.